Search found 3 matches
- 29 Jan 2021, 23:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 754
Re: Birth record help
Much appreciated - thank you!
- 29 Jan 2021, 03:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 754
Birth record help
I would appreciate some help transcribing Michele's (number 19) birth record located here: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G97J-J8HV?i=607&cc=2043434
I was able to get some of the handwritten words, but I don't know much Italian so I don't recognize most of them. This is what I've ...
I was able to get some of the handwritten words, but I don't know much Italian so I don't recognize most of them. This is what I've ...
- 05 Oct 2020, 00:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 824
Jure Sanguinis
I am pursuing Italian citizenship through Jure Sanguinis and have a question about the process. For those of you who have already completed the process, did the consulate keep the documents you brought once their decision was made, or were they eventually returned to you?
I am collecting the ...
I am collecting the ...