I have heard back from the town hall who looked in the years of 1876, 1878, and 1880 and they replied with an official statement that no record was found.
Any idea on how to proceed or any profession help or researchers that someone can recommend? A birth certificate or church baptism may work as a ...
Search found 5 matches
- 18 Jan 2022, 17:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help finding birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1477
- 09 Nov 2021, 20:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2703
Re: Italian citizenship
I'm not an expert but in the USA, we apply for a Cerificate of Non Existence (CONE letter), which covers a certain range of dates, and a letter from our national archives for the dates not covered by the CONE letter. The letter mostly states that for the person named in this letter, no ...
- 09 Nov 2021, 20:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1286
Jure Sanguinis
Hi everyone.
My father was born in the USA and gained his dual Italian citizenship as an adult through Jure Sanguinis - his great grandfather was born in Italy.
Can I apply through Jure Sanguinis using him as my path, meaning, just proving my path back to him at the consolate, with his Italian ...
My father was born in the USA and gained his dual Italian citizenship as an adult through Jure Sanguinis - his great grandfather was born in Italy.
Can I apply through Jure Sanguinis using him as my path, meaning, just proving my path back to him at the consolate, with his Italian ...
- 27 Oct 2021, 14:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help finding birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1477
Re: help finding birth certificate
Thank you very much! This is great and really helps. I really appreciate your time and help.
- 14 Oct 2021, 20:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help finding birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1477
help finding birth certificate
Hi,
I am searching for a birth certificate for my great-grandfather Michele Di Petrillo.
He was born in Roccamonfina, in the Province of Caserta, Campania.
According to a draft registration record, his birthday was listed as January 1, 1876, but it is believed the day is an estimate, but the ...
I am searching for a birth certificate for my great-grandfather Michele Di Petrillo.
He was born in Roccamonfina, in the Province of Caserta, Campania.
According to a draft registration record, his birthday was listed as January 1, 1876, but it is believed the day is an estimate, but the ...