Search found 3 matches
- 12 Jun 2023, 20:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: can someone help me get birth certificate and marriage license for my dual citizenship application?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2828
Re: can someone help me get birth certificate and marriage license for my dual citizenship application?
The year is 1896 according to her citizenship petition, but how do I get official copies?
- 12 Jun 2023, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding birth certificate for Rose Pandolfo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 387
Need help finding birth certificate for Rose Pandolfo
Hi! I am filing a case for Italian dual citizenship, and I need help finding some archived documents for my ancestor. Her name was Rose Pandolfo, born in Sant Arsenio on September 24, 1896. I also need her marriage license to Antonio Episcopo on August 30th, 1920, also in Sant Arsenio. Can anyone ...
- 07 Jun 2023, 18:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: can someone help me get birth certificate and marriage license for my dual citizenship application?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2828
can someone help me get birth certificate and marriage license for my dual citizenship application?
I’m looking for my great-grandmother Rose Pandolfo’s birth certificate and marriage license. She was born and married in Sant’ Arsenio. Her husband was Antonio Episcopo. I am having trouble getting these from the commune because I do not speak Italian, anyone able to help?