Search found 6 matches
- 12 Sep 2023, 17:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
I can not find him either. I have tried every spelling I can think of. Even looked through the records on-line. I am not pulling that name in his DNA either. Something is not right.
- 12 Sep 2023, 02:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
I have that document - his death certificate. I am looking for his birth certificate. Am I missing something? Can you attach what you are talking about. Thank you, Susan.
- 09 Sep 2023, 21:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
Hi,
He said he was born in Boston Massachusetts but have never been able to find the birth record. Did you actually find it or information that says this?
Thanks,
Susan
He said he was born in Boston Massachusetts but have never been able to find the birth record. Did you actually find it or information that says this?
Thanks,
Susan
- 09 Sep 2023, 01:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2814
Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
Hello,
I need help finding a birth record for Paul Mangilo born 1/4/1896 or 1898. He was born in Sicily Italy and his parents were supposedly a Loretta and Antonio Mangilo born around 1875. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have hit a brick wall.
Thank you,
Susan
I need help finding a birth record for Paul Mangilo born 1/4/1896 or 1898. He was born in Sicily Italy and his parents were supposedly a Loretta and Antonio Mangilo born around 1875. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have hit a brick wall.
Thank you,
Susan
- 09 Sep 2023, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mangilo in American
- Replies: 2
- Views: 409
Re: Mangilo in American
Thank you!
- 08 Sep 2023, 03:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mangilo in American
- Replies: 2
- Views: 409
Mangilo in American
What would this name be in Italian?