Hello,
I need help finding a birth record for Paul Mangilo born 1/4/1896 or 1898. He was born in Sicily Italy and his parents were supposedly a Loretta and Antonio Mangilo born around 1875. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have hit a brick wall.
Thank you,
Susan
Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
Well,
I wonder if this might be him?
According to this record, he was born in Boston.
If not, can you show us the documents you already have?
Name Paul Mangilo
Gender Male
Race White
Death Age 64
Birth Date 4 Jan 1898
Birth Place Boston, Massachusetts
Death Date 15 Nov 1962
Death Place Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania, USA
Father
Anthony Mangilo
Mother
Not Ascertainable Not Ascertainable
Spouse
Larinda Viola Mangilo
Certificate Number 104793-62
I wonder if this might be him?
According to this record, he was born in Boston.
If not, can you show us the documents you already have?
Name Paul Mangilo
Gender Male
Race White
Death Age 64
Birth Date 4 Jan 1898
Birth Place Boston, Massachusetts
Death Date 15 Nov 1962
Death Place Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania, USA
Father
Anthony Mangilo
Mother
Not Ascertainable Not Ascertainable
Spouse
Larinda Viola Mangilo
Certificate Number 104793-62
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
Hi,
He said he was born in Boston Massachusetts but have never been able to find the birth record. Did you actually find it or information that says this?
Thanks,
Susan
He said he was born in Boston Massachusetts but have never been able to find the birth record. Did you actually find it or information that says this?
Thanks,
Susan
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
Yes, it is a document available on Ancestry.com.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
I have that document - his death certificate. I am looking for his birth certificate. Am I missing something? Can you attach what you are talking about. Thank you, Susan.
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
The info I posted are from his death certificate, available on Ancestry.com (I can't share it now)
Here
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2061550
you can find the birth records for Boston.
I looked into the index, but could not find him. Maybe he was born in some town near to Boston, or there might be a clerical error
Here
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2061550
you can find the birth records for Boston.
I looked into the index, but could not find him. Maybe he was born in some town near to Boston, or there might be a clerical error
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Need Help Finding Birth Record for Paul Mangilo
I can not find him either. I have tried every spelling I can think of. Even looked through the records on-line. I am not pulling that name in his DNA either. Something is not right.

