I'm trying to find civil registration records for the town of Campodimele. From what I've read, today it is part of the province of Latina, but it used to be part of the Province of Caserta in the 19th century.
On Portale Antenati, under the State Archives of Caserta, I can only find the registries ...
Search found 3 matches
- 14 Jan 2024, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registries on Campodimele-Caserta
- Replies: 2
- Views: 888
- 08 Dec 2023, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to make sense of the word "vulgo" - adoption, or alternative name?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 478
Trying to make sense of the word "vulgo" - adoption, or alternative name?
Hi Guys
I came upon the marriage records for my 2GGM, and I don't know what how to interpret the text.
Her name was Fiminola Gherardi, this is the name she used everywhere (birth records for her children, immigration records, death record). She was married to Francesco Marinai, and was the daughter ...
I came upon the marriage records for my 2GGM, and I don't know what how to interpret the text.
Her name was Fiminola Gherardi, this is the name she used everywhere (birth records for her children, immigration records, death record). She was married to Francesco Marinai, and was the daughter ...
- 24 Oct 2023, 23:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records in Artegna - Udine
- Replies: 0
- Views: 11269
Records in Artegna - Udine
I am researching an ancestor that was supposedly born in Artegna, Udine, 1874. I know its Udine for sure, Artegna is a guess... His name was Pietro Antonio Ellaro (or Ellero)
On Portale Antenati, I can only find the entry for Artegna in the Stato Civile Napoleonico (before 1815), but not in the ...
On Portale Antenati, I can only find the entry for Artegna in the Stato Civile Napoleonico (before 1815), but not in the ...