Search found 3 matches
- 25 May 2026, 03:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Capone and Genovese Family, Campobasso
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2035
Re: Capone and Genovese Family, Campobasso
Hello, I am currently researching my family, and this forum came up when I typed in one of their names. Francesco Capone is my Great-Great Grandfather. Raffaela Capone was his cousin. I have notes from my great-grandparents about their life and documentation about each person. In my notes, Francesco ...
- 24 May 2026, 22:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Capone Family History
- Replies: 1
- Views: 395
Re: Capone Family History
His wife was Giovannina (Curiale) Capone. She was born in Italy in 1877 and died in Camden, New Jersey, in 1957. I am only providing minimal information as I don't feel 100% confident in what all my findings thus far have been.
Thanks again!!!
Thanks again!!!
- 24 May 2026, 21:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Capone Family History
- Replies: 1
- Views: 395
Capone Family History
Hello friends, I am looking for information regarding my Great-great grandfather, Francesco Capone. He was born in 1870 in the Campobasso area. He died in Camden in 1937. I have a select few of his documents that show proof of immigration between the years of 1901 and 1903. He was orphaned at the ...