Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
mstanco
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: Orlando, Florida
Contact:

Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc.

Post by mstanco »

I've researched my Family Tree back to Italy, Naples area and Sicily. Can anyone help with the following surnames. STANCO, FAMIGLIETTI, CAGGIANO, SOLOMITA, MARTINO, RUISI, LOVERDE, REINA, MESSINA, DIELI, RIZZUTO,RUBBINO, TUMMINELLO, GIACALONE, MOCERI. With some names i'm back to the 1790's, others mid 1800's HELP!
MARCO. A. STANCO
User avatar
tbreina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc

Post by tbreina »

I can help with Reina. My Reinas emmigrated from Mascalucia, Sicily in 1903.

-Tony Reina
User avatar
milhistbuff1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NY

Re: Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc

Post by milhistbuff1 »

I have traced miei famiglietti back to Avellino in the mid 1800's I believe they were from Frigento. I've a Raffaelle famiglietti with a brother named Francesco who came to New England, but went back. Does this match up with your research? If so, contact me @ milhistbuff1@yahoo.com


Matt
SUNSERI
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 108
Joined: 09 Oct 2015, 19:24

Re: Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc.

Post by SUNSERI »

Bonjour,

Moi je recherche le couple Stefano SUNSERI PIROTTA et Carmela RUBBINO, ils sont née et mariés tout les deux vers les annees 1780 et 1800 a Trabia en Sicile, ils ont eu un fils mon arararargrand père Salvatore SUNSERI PIROTTA qui est marié a Francesca TOMASELLO . Si quelqu'un a des renseignements ils seront les bien venus .

Stéphane
Post Reply