Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc.
Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc.
I've researched my Family Tree back to Italy, Naples area and Sicily. Can anyone help with the following surnames. STANCO, FAMIGLIETTI, CAGGIANO, SOLOMITA, MARTINO, RUISI, LOVERDE, REINA, MESSINA, DIELI, RIZZUTO,RUBBINO, TUMMINELLO, GIACALONE, MOCERI. With some names i'm back to the 1790's, others mid 1800's HELP!
MARCO. A. STANCO
Re: Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc
I can help with Reina. My Reinas emmigrated from Mascalucia, Sicily in 1903.
-Tony Reina
-Tony Reina
- milhistbuff1
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: NY
Re: Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc
I have traced miei famiglietti back to Avellino in the mid 1800's I believe they were from Frigento. I've a Raffaelle famiglietti with a brother named Francesco who came to New England, but went back. Does this match up with your research? If so, contact me @ milhistbuff1@yahoo.com
Matt
Matt
Re: Looking for more info: Stanco, Famiglietti, Caggiano etc.
Bonjour,
Moi je recherche le couple Stefano SUNSERI PIROTTA et Carmela RUBBINO, ils sont née et mariés tout les deux vers les annees 1780 et 1800 a Trabia en Sicile, ils ont eu un fils mon arararargrand père Salvatore SUNSERI PIROTTA qui est marié a Francesca TOMASELLO . Si quelqu'un a des renseignements ils seront les bien venus .
Stéphane
Moi je recherche le couple Stefano SUNSERI PIROTTA et Carmela RUBBINO, ils sont née et mariés tout les deux vers les annees 1780 et 1800 a Trabia en Sicile, ils ont eu un fils mon arararargrand père Salvatore SUNSERI PIROTTA qui est marié a Francesca TOMASELLO . Si quelqu'un a des renseignements ils seront les bien venus .
Stéphane
