Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
- jessicapuccio
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 16 Jan 2003, 00:00
- Location: Florida
Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar
I found that record as well!! I am unable to read the document I scanned as the text is in the old script and when I actually found the document it wasn't as I had expected so I am uncertain if I had found the correct relative. Are you able to read the record? If I was to send you the photocopied images do you think you could read them and post what the document says? I may have finally found Giuseppe's parents!! Oh your timing could not have been more perfect.
Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar
My grandmother was canevari, and her parents emigrated from Orrezzeli and Piacenza in the 1800s. Her father was Giovanni, and her mother was Marietta. They owned a small shop in the mountains before coming here. They lived on Hudson street in little italy in the tenements. then they moved from there to jackson heights queens.