Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
jessicapuccio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 16 Jan 2003, 00:00
Location: Florida

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Post by jessicapuccio »

I found that record as well!! I am unable to read the document I scanned as the text is in the old script and when I actually found the document it wasn't as I had expected so I am uncertain if I had found the correct relative. Are you able to read the record? If I was to send you the photocopied images do you think you could read them and post what the document says? I may have finally found Giuseppe's parents!! Oh your timing could not have been more perfect.
User avatar
canevari
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 00:50
Contact:

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Post by canevari »

My grandmother was canevari, and her parents emigrated from Orrezzeli and Piacenza in the 1800s. Her father was Giovanni, and her mother was Marietta. They owned a small shop in the mountains before coming here. They lived on Hudson street in little italy in the tenements. then they moved from there to jackson heights queens.
Post Reply