Brooklyn 1910 phone records?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Stecchino
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 00:00
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Contact:

Brooklyn 1910 phone records?

Post by Stecchino »

Does anyone know if there are archived telephone directories from Brooklyn, NY around 1910?

I'm looking for records for Monteleone on Hamburg Avenue (from the 1910 census).

Anyone know whether these exist and where I can find them?
John DiFrancesco

"Aiuto dei clienti a trovare le carriere che sono appassionate, soddisfare, di successo, e ricompensare."

(Ma non parlo bene l'italiano.)
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Brooklyn 1910 phone records?

Post by suanj »

Stecchino wrote:Does anyone know if there are archived telephone directories from Brooklyn, NY around 1910?

I'm looking for records for Monteleone on Hamburg Avenue (from the 1910 census).

Anyone know whether these exist and where I can find them?
Please see here perhaps...
http://www.bklyn-genealogy-info.com/Dir ... index.html
:wink: suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply