Does anyone know if there are archived telephone directories from Brooklyn, NY around 1910?
I'm looking for records for Monteleone on Hamburg Avenue (from the 1910 census).
Anyone know whether these exist and where I can find them?
Brooklyn 1910 phone records?
Brooklyn 1910 phone records?
John DiFrancesco
"Aiuto dei clienti a trovare le carriere che sono appassionate, soddisfare, di successo, e ricompensare."
(Ma non parlo bene l'italiano.)
"Aiuto dei clienti a trovare le carriere che sono appassionate, soddisfare, di successo, e ricompensare."
(Ma non parlo bene l'italiano.)
Re: Brooklyn 1910 phone records?
Please see here perhaps...Stecchino wrote:Does anyone know if there are archived telephone directories from Brooklyn, NY around 1910?
I'm looking for records for Monteleone on Hamburg Avenue (from the 1910 census).
Anyone know whether these exist and where I can find them?
http://www.bklyn-genealogy-info.com/Dir ... index.html
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

