Need help reading - Update with a another request for help
Need help reading - Update with a another request for help
When I look up Angelantonio Castelli from Ellis Island 1913, I can not make out what the name of the cousin he is visiting in Philadelphia at the "927 South 8St". What do you guys and gals make of it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Also, I can't read his wife's first name on the second page.
- Also, I can't read his wife's first name on the second page.
Re: Need help reading
Can you post the image? Or at least give us a ship and arrival date?
T.
T.
Re: Need help reading
Never mind
I found it!
He is going to his cousin Vincenzo Natale at 927-919 So. 8th St. Philadelphia...
Wife is Domenica Belmonte.
T.
He is going to his cousin Vincenzo Natale at 927-919 So. 8th St. Philadelphia...
Wife is Domenica Belmonte.
T.
Re: Need help reading
Sorry, I don't know how to take an image of the page and post it. Oct 27, 1913 from Le Havre on the La Touraine
Re: Need help reading
Just for future reference, if you are at the www.ellisisland.org site you can just copy and paste the URLnycpilot wrote:Sorry, I don't know how to take an image of the page and post it. Oct 27, 1913 from Le Havre on the La Touraine
For Ancestry, you have to save the image and then post in on imagesharing site such as postimage.org
I've posted the information about the manifest names above
T.
Re: Need help reading
You people are the best.
Re: Need help reading
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0012
Another one --- What brother is Luigi Mucciarelli visiting in Philly?
It maybe a mistake but this address keeps popping up with people who I think are my ancestors - 927 South 8th street in Philly ---- Was this a coincidence? I don't think so. I think that they maybe cousins with the Castelli's.
And another one http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0007
I can't make out the brother's name on line 7 that Pasquale Castelli is visiting.
Another one --- What brother is Luigi Mucciarelli visiting in Philly?
It maybe a mistake but this address keeps popping up with people who I think are my ancestors - 927 South 8th street in Philly ---- Was this a coincidence? I don't think so. I think that they maybe cousins with the Castelli's.
And another one http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0007
I can't make out the brother's name on line 7 that Pasquale Castelli is visiting.
- DebiHarbuck
- Elite

- Posts: 353
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 23:52
Re: Need help reading - Update with a another request for he
It looks to me like Luigi is going to Angelantonio and Pasquale is going to Tommaso.
What do you think?
What do you think?
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata
Re: Need help reading - Update with a another request for he
Name looks like EliseoWhat brother is Luigi Mucciarelli visiting in Philly?
Pasquale is going to Angelantonio Castelli - as are the two Castellis on Lines 5 and 6
T.
- DebiHarbuck
- Elite

- Posts: 353
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 23:52
Re: Need help reading - Update with a another request for he
Tessa, check that again?
This is the manifest for Pasquale in 1901:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0007
This is the manifest for Pasquale in 1901:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0007
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata
- DebiHarbuck
- Elite

- Posts: 353
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 23:52
Re: Need help reading - Update with a another request for he
And then on the 1906 manifest I see three Castellis (2 brothers and a nephew) going to Angelantonio.
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata
- DebiHarbuck
- Elite

- Posts: 353
- Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 23:52
Re: Need help reading - Update with a another request for he
Oh...disregard...I was distracted by the search-name at the top of the manifest and answered a question you weren't asking!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata

