Thanks for finding the census..I just found it too! I never noticed the M1 part though. I'll look into that but as far as I know, he was just married once. Just found John's brothers family yesterday and they confirmed he never married again.
Peter Naccarato married Vincenza's (Venice on the 1910 census) sister Teresa Macchione. Haven't got all the info on them yet, but apparently the Naccaratos were a group of five famous brothers from Grimaldi Cosenza, who helped build up Idaho. One of the Naccarato's, Joe and his wife Teresa, were godparents of my grandmother.
Just got home from my mothers. She had a picture of John all along and didn't even know. It was stamped by a photographer in Trinidad Colorado and my sister had it put in with her husbands things assuming it was someone on his side. See...it pays to snoop sometimes!
Thanks again!
Nuccia


