carlucci family

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: carlucci family

Post by suanj »

Giuseppe Carlucci born ( the surname pn this record is Carlucci) in Caposele on 19 Mar 1878 #43 son of Orazio Carlucci and of Grazia Colatrella

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043434
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: carlucci family

Post by suanj »

here the transcript of Luigia Maria Carlucci Birth record (b. 1888 Philippeville, Algerie) in the civil records of Caposele on 1892
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043434
suanj
PS I hope to find your Louis also
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pecciolip
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Mar 2017, 22:49

Re: carlucci family

Post by pecciolip »

Wow, all of this is wonderful!! I have been searching for a long time. As for Orazio's mother, she was not the Giunta. His wife, Maria Vittoria's maiden name was Giunta. I am thrilled to have all of this information. I am going to pour over it and put it all together.

I cannot thank you enough. If I have more questions or information I will certainly contact you!

Sincerely,
Penny
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: carlucci family

Post by suanj »

Hi, Orazio Carluccio or Carlucci wife was:
Grazia Maria COLATRELLA (maiden name).
Orazio mother was:
Nicoletta MATTIA (maiden name)..
no one Maria Vittoria or Giunta maiden name ...
Ok? Best regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: carlucci family

Post by Biff83 »

Great finds, suanj!

I believe that M Vittoria Giunta was the son Luigi's wife per Penny's previous post.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: carlucci family

Post by suanj »

ah the wife of Luigi! Yes, it makes sense!
Thanks Biff!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pecciolip
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Mar 2017, 22:49

Re: carlucci family

Post by pecciolip »

I thank you for this information. This fills in the blanks of some of my research. I would now love to find out any more information for my grandmother (Maria) Vittoria Giunta. Can you find anything about where in Palermo she was born? I have her father's name as Carmello and her mother as Giuseppa Gueoera. Any other information would be so appreciated. I think you have abilities to access places that I cannot.

Thank you,
Penny
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: carlucci family

Post by suanj »

Biff83 wrote: 12 Jun 2017, 03:16
pecciolip wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 17:34
Her name was Victoria Giunta Carlucci. She had a sister Teresa and some brothers. I'm not sure how many.
Thanks,
Penny
1903 manifest for M(aria) Vittoria Giunta, 16, travelling with sister Teresa,19, and brother Rosario, 30, to join brother Giovanni at 56 Amity Street in Brooklyn. Lines 8 through 10. Last residence Palermo.
Hi,
Biff already found her arrival record. Thanks Biff! :D
And I can confirm, because her Brother Rosario Giunta, here the Birth record on the index:
https://86d87f28-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goo ... edirects=0
son of Carmelo Giunta and Giuseppa Guarrera.. the the parent's names matching!
Born in Palermo, on 16 Oct 1873 #2446, Off.1- Vol.7
your Maria Vittoria was 16 old on 1903 so born around 1887, and no index record available for this year ... :(
Hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply