Hello,
I am trying to find the marriage record for Antonio di Marca with Raphaela Mercadante,
He was born in Tramutora, November, 18 1854
Son of Vicenzo di Marca and Francesca Ragone.
They came to Brazil around 1880.
Thanks in Advance for your help.
Di Marca / Mercadante
Re: Di Marca / Mercadante
The closest town I could locate to Tramutora is Tramutola, prvovince of Potenza, Basilicata.aosmga wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 15:23 Hello,
I am trying to find the marriage record for Antonio di Marca with Raphaela Mercadante,
He was born in Tramutora, November, 18 1854
Son of Vicenzo di Marca and Francesca Ragone.
They came to Brazil around 1880.
Thanks in Advance for your help.
Did Antonio and Raffaela marry in Italy prior to emigrating to Brazil?
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Di Marca / Mercadante
I am sorry, I mispelled it, Tramutola ir right. Yes, they married in Italy, before they went to Brazil. They had a daughter name Rosa di Marca, but I do not have any information about her.
Re: Di Marca / Mercadante
Records for Tramutola are available online at the following site. You'll need to check the marriage records starting around 1872 (when Antonio would have been 18) and later. Each year should have an annual index at the beginning or end of each year's records. I'll also check later today in the evening after I return from doing a few errands.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D2043547
Biff
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D2043547
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Di Marca / Mercadante
Thank you very much!
Re: Di Marca / Mercadante
No luck finding their marriage in Tramutola 1866-1883.
Biff
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Di Marca / Mercadante
I will try some town around Tramutola, thanks for your help

