Hi. Got this letter copy from civil archive in piacenza. Can anyone please help translate ?
Many thanks.
Civil record illinesi
Civil record illinesi
- Attachments
-
doc1.doc- (233.5 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Re: Civil record illinesi
I’ve had great help on previous posts so many thanks people.
Re: Civil record illinesi
Sorry, I meant people have helped on other requests. Any help on this new one would be very appreciated
Re: Civil record illinesi
This is the military record of Costantino Illinesi - Class of 1888 (I cannot read his matriculation number - could be 18921(?) )
Left column has personal information about Costantino
Son of N.N. (unknown)
and of N. N. (unknown
born 5 August 1888
in Cremona
Height 1.61 meters; chest o.87 meters
Hair color black, form smooth
Eyes brown
Color natural
teeth healthy
profession worker
He was able to read and write
I will leave the Service information translation for our volunteers here at the forum who are more comfortable with the military information
T.
Left column has personal information about Costantino
Son of N.N. (unknown)
and of N. N. (unknown
born 5 August 1888
in Cremona
Height 1.61 meters; chest o.87 meters
Hair color black, form smooth
Eyes brown
Color natural
teeth healthy
profession worker
He was able to read and write
I will leave the Service information translation for our volunteers here at the forum who are more comfortable with the military information
T.
Re: Civil record illinesi
Thank you so much. Looking forward to finding out more. One thing can you read the town below Pellegrino Parmense ? (Bottom of the col you just translated)
Thanks.
Thanks.
Re: Civil record illinesi
Looking at it I think it says Parma. Which would make sense.
Re: Civil record illinesi CLOSE
Ive created a new post/thread as we now know its a military record so any help on there would be great.
Re: Civil record illinesi
Yes, that reads "Parma"
I believe that Costantino was in the infantry... there was an infantry school in Parma -
You can read "Fanteria del Distretto Militare di Parma" on the last line of the record...
T.
I believe that Costantino was in the infantry... there was an infantry school in Parma -
You can read "Fanteria del Distretto Militare di Parma" on the last line of the record...
T.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Civil record illinesi
Theservice info of this military record has been translated on this related thread: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 91#p269791
Angela
Angela
