Dear all,
I am trying to find documents (e.g. marriage certificate) of my great-great-grandfather Giovanni Paolo Bavaresco, born around 1851 in Asolo, Italy. He moved with his family to Brazil in 1880. He married Antonia Zanette, probably also from Asolo, or nearby. His parents were Angelo Bavaresco and Maria Favretto. I have set up a website to collect and share info about this family (its in Portuguese): https://sites.google.com/view/bavarescofavretto/ .
Any help will extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your attention.
Regards,
Edinei
Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
You need a photo id and heres a email
Comune di Asolo
Piazza D'Annunzio 1
31011 Asolo TV
Italy
Responsabile: Chiara Carinato - Addetti: Anna Maria Bernardi - Deborah Caverzan
Indirizzo e-mail: anagrafe@comune.asolo.tv.it
OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000
Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio di mio nonno:
Cognome e nome: [surname/name]
Data di nascita: [date of birth]
Luogo di nascita: [place of birth]
Data di matrimonio
Luogo di matrimonio
Padre: [name of his father]
Madre: [name of his mother]
Data [date] Firma [sign]
Marty
Comune di Asolo
Piazza D'Annunzio 1
31011 Asolo TV
Italy
Responsabile: Chiara Carinato - Addetti: Anna Maria Bernardi - Deborah Caverzan
Indirizzo e-mail: anagrafe@comune.asolo.tv.it
OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000
Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio di mio nonno:
Cognome e nome: [surname/name]
Data di nascita: [date of birth]
Luogo di nascita: [place of birth]
Data di matrimonio
Luogo di matrimonio
Padre: [name of his father]
Madre: [name of his mother]
Data [date] Firma [sign]
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Birth or marriage record?adelfio wrote: 06 Jun 2018, 23:58 OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000
Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio di mio nonno:
Marty
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Dear adelfio and mmogno,
Thank you very much for your reply!
Is it preferable to send the request by email or post?
Additionally, where do I put the mentioned photo ID? Do I attach it in the email?
Indeed, I am interested in both, marriage and birth, assuming they exist.
Thank you,
Edinei
Thank you very much for your reply!
Is it preferable to send the request by email or post?
Additionally, where do I put the mentioned photo ID? Do I attach it in the email?
Indeed, I am interested in both, marriage and birth, assuming they exist.
Thank you,
Edinei
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
http://www.diocesitv.it/curia/ufficio-d ... -antenati/
http://www3.diocesitv.it/pls/treviso/bd ... ifp=&vis=1
http://www3.diocesitv.it/pls/treviso/bd ... ifp=&vis=1
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Dear mmogno,
Thanks for the additional information. Now I got the point completely, and just sent an email to the Parish of Asolo.
Regards,
Edinei
P.S.: I will pass by again if my request is fruitful
Thanks for the additional information. Now I got the point completely, and just sent an email to the Parish of Asolo.
Regards,
Edinei
P.S.: I will pass by again if my request is fruitful
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Dear all,
I am passing by to say that it was one month since I sent emails to the Parish and the Registry Office of Asolo and till now I haven't received anything. Do you think this is normal? Should I wait more or send another email right now?
Thank you in advance for your attention. I am relatively new here and still a lot to learn
Regards,
Edinei
I am passing by to say that it was one month since I sent emails to the Parish and the Registry Office of Asolo and till now I haven't received anything. Do you think this is normal? Should I wait more or send another email right now?
Thank you in advance for your attention. I am relatively new here and still a lot to learn
Regards,
Edinei
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Hello Edinei,
since you asked for a 1851 birth record, the municipality might not even reply because they don't have birth records before 1871.
If Giovanni Paolo was born in Pagnano like you say in your website, the right parish should be this one:
San Giovanni Battista, Pagnano d'Asolo
http://www.diocesitv.it/blog/wd-annuari ... attista-8/
The priest is the same as in Asolo, but they're two different parishes and they might have searched in the wrong books if you didn't specify that your ancestor was from Pagnano.
Still one month without a reply is not so unusual unfortunately. You can try to send a new email with all the data you know and see if it works.
since you asked for a 1851 birth record, the municipality might not even reply because they don't have birth records before 1871.
If Giovanni Paolo was born in Pagnano like you say in your website, the right parish should be this one:
San Giovanni Battista, Pagnano d'Asolo
http://www.diocesitv.it/blog/wd-annuari ... attista-8/
The priest is the same as in Asolo, but they're two different parishes and they might have searched in the wrong books if you didn't specify that your ancestor was from Pagnano.
Still one month without a reply is not so unusual unfortunately. You can try to send a new email with all the data you know and see if it works.
Ricerche genealogiche in Italia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT
Dear gaspaol,
Thank you so much for the information shared. I mentioned everything I knew in the original emails (Pagnano as well), but I just send another email (with same content) to the Parish you suggested.
Have a nice weekend,
Edinei
Thank you so much for the information shared. I mentioned everything I knew in the original emails (Pagnano as well), but I just send another email (with same content) to the Parish you suggested.
Have a nice weekend,
Edinei


