Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
esantin
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 24 May 2013, 11:49
Location: Meyrin, Switzerland

Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by esantin »

Dear all,

I am trying to find documents (e.g. marriage certificate) of my great-great-grandfather Giovanni Paolo Bavaresco, born around 1851 in Asolo, Italy. He moved with his family to Brazil in 1880. He married Antonia Zanette, probably also from Asolo, or nearby. His parents were Angelo Bavaresco and Maria Favretto. I have set up a website to collect and share info about this family (its in Portuguese): https://sites.google.com/view/bavarescofavretto/ .

Any help will extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your attention.

Regards,
Edinei
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by adelfio »

You need a photo id and heres a email
Comune di Asolo
Piazza D'Annunzio 1
31011 Asolo TV
Italy

Responsabile: Chiara Carinato - Addetti: Anna Maria Bernardi - Deborah Caverzan


Indirizzo e-mail: anagrafe@comune.asolo.tv.it

OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000

Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio di mio nonno:

Cognome e nome: [surname/name]
Data di nascita: [date of birth]
Luogo di nascita: [place of birth]
Data di matrimonio
Luogo di matrimonio
Padre: [name of his father]
Madre: [name of his mother]

Data [date] Firma [sign]

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by mmogno »

adelfio wrote: 06 Jun 2018, 23:58 OGGETTO: richiesta atto di nascita ai sensi dell'art. 107 del DPR 396/2000

Ai fini dell'ottenimento della cittadinanza italiana jure sanguinis, io sottoscritta [your name and surname], nata a [your place of birth] il [your date of birth] residente in [place of residence], richiedo cortesemente copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio di mio nonno:
Marty
Birth or marriage record?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
esantin
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 24 May 2013, 11:49
Location: Meyrin, Switzerland

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by esantin »

Dear adelfio and mmogno,

Thank you very much for your reply!

Is it preferable to send the request by email or post?

Additionally, where do I put the mentioned photo ID? Do I attach it in the email?

Indeed, I am interested in both, marriage and birth, assuming they exist.

Thank you,
Edinei
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
esantin
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 24 May 2013, 11:49
Location: Meyrin, Switzerland

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by esantin »

Dear mmogno,

Thanks for the additional information. Now I got the point completely, and just sent an email to the Parish of Asolo.

Regards,
Edinei

P.S.: I will pass by again if my request is fruitful ;)
esantin
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 24 May 2013, 11:49
Location: Meyrin, Switzerland

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by esantin »

Dear all,

I am passing by to say that it was one month since I sent emails to the Parish and the Registry Office of Asolo and till now I haven't received anything. Do you think this is normal? Should I wait more or send another email right now?

Thank you in advance for your attention. I am relatively new here and still a lot to learn ;)

Regards,
Edinei
User avatar
gaspaol
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 151
Joined: 14 Jun 2017, 16:22

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by gaspaol »

Hello Edinei,
since you asked for a 1851 birth record, the municipality might not even reply because they don't have birth records before 1871.
If Giovanni Paolo was born in Pagnano like you say in your website, the right parish should be this one:
San Giovanni Battista, Pagnano d'Asolo
http://www.diocesitv.it/blog/wd-annuari ... attista-8/
The priest is the same as in Asolo, but they're two different parishes and they might have searched in the wrong books if you didn't specify that your ancestor was from Pagnano.
Still one month without a reply is not so unusual unfortunately. You can try to send a new email with all the data you know and see if it works.
Ricerche genealogiche in Italia
https://gasppaol.wixsite.com/genealogia
esantin
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 24 May 2013, 11:49
Location: Meyrin, Switzerland

Re: Giovanni Paolo BAVARESCO from Asolo, IT

Post by esantin »

Dear gaspaol,

Thank you so much for the information shared. I mentioned everything I knew in the original emails (Pagnano as well), but I just send another email (with same content) to the Parish you suggested.

Have a nice weekend,
Edinei
Post Reply