https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1935404
Can you tell me the name of the deceased and date? Does the record reference a wife?
Thank you.
Translation needed
Re: Translation needed
What is the record number?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
- terrimusto
- Rookie

- Posts: 51
- Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 21:14
Re: Translation needed
My bad - didn't realize I was only sending the Index
The record number is 33, last name Bisogna. I'm looking for the first name and if a wife is mentioned.
Thanks
The record number is 33, last name Bisogna. I'm looking for the first name and if a wife is mentioned.
Thanks
Re: Translation needed
Record #33.
Death of Rosolia Bisogni, 10 days old, on November 15, 1876 in Prepezzano.
Father: Sabbatantonio Bisogni.
Mother: Filomena Califri, daughter of Giuseppe.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 0.jpg.html
Death of Rosolia Bisogni, 10 days old, on November 15, 1876 in Prepezzano.
Father: Sabbatantonio Bisogni.
Mother: Filomena Califri, daughter of Giuseppe.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 0.jpg.html
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
- terrimusto
- Rookie

- Posts: 51
- Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 21:14
Re: Translation needed
Thank you - not who I'm looking for.
