Could someone please assist in translating this for me? Its a postcard that was in a group of pics. I don't know who its from but the writing could help figure it out
Thanks!
Rich
Translation assistance for postcard
-
RichieFlip73
- Rookie

- Posts: 28
- Joined: 26 Dec 2017, 21:46
Translation assistance for postcard
Researching Geraci Siculo as well as Filippone and Savasta surnames.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Translation assistance for postcard
This is from Aunt Nunziata to her niece Giuseppina Savasta:
This is what I understand:
My dear Giuseppina. Finally I send you my photo. Keep it as a memory of me. Your brothers and Santo will tell you and your sisters the event of my serious illness. How are you?
Hugs to you and family and to your sisters and family together.
Zia Nunziata
Best wishes for your health.
Angela
This is what I understand:
My dear Giuseppina. Finally I send you my photo. Keep it as a memory of me. Your brothers and Santo will tell you and your sisters the event of my serious illness. How are you?
Hugs to you and family and to your sisters and family together.
Zia Nunziata
Best wishes for your health.
Angela
-
RichieFlip73
- Rookie

- Posts: 28
- Joined: 26 Dec 2017, 21:46
Re: Translation assistance for postcard
Thank you so much! We are trying to figure out who wrote this as it's unclear. Possibly it was my great grandmothers sister.
Researching Geraci Siculo as well as Filippone and Savasta surnames.