I am looking for any recommendations for translation services of official documents at an affordable price. I am applying for citizenship jure sanguinis at the Detroit consulate. I've reached out to a couple of companies and they are charging quite a bit per document. Has anyone found someone that was accepted by the consulates at a decent rate?
Also, do I need to have all of the documents submitted translated into Italian or just those that are for the direct line? I'm going through my father's side, so for example, does my mother's birth certificate need to be translated?
Thank you all!
Translation Recommendations
-
tag_wolverine
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 13:25
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- TerraLavoro
- Elite

- Posts: 398
- Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 20:05
- Location: California
Re: Translation Recommendations
I used Gabriella, although a few years ago, she was prompt and fair-priced, see link:
https://www.proz.com/profile/28244
With respect to your second question, document requirements vary depending on the consulate at which you will apply. Check with the Detroit consulate to verify their requirements....that is if you are applying based on your Ann Arbor location.
https://www.proz.com/profile/28244
With respect to your second question, document requirements vary depending on the consulate at which you will apply. Check with the Detroit consulate to verify their requirements....that is if you are applying based on your Ann Arbor location.
TerraLavoro
Re: Translation Recommendations
Avepally at https://www.fiverr.com/ did my latest documents. Beautifully done, fast and reasonable.
Re: Translation Recommendations
Second that for Avepally
-
tag_wolverine
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 13:25
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Re: Translation Recommendations
Thanks!
- ItalianTranslator
- Rookie

- Posts: 44
- Joined: 20 Feb 2019, 18:05
- Contact:
Re: Translation Recommendations
Obviously I cannot self-recommend myself, but you can get an idea of my work by clicking on my signature.
