Does this line refer to Lucia's mother Angela's relationship to Giovanni? I think she was his first wife, just want to know if that's what this line says. Thank you.
Question from Death Cert
-
Bob
Question from Death Cert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Question from Death Cert
Lucia was mentioned as being the son of (deceased) Giovanni, as well as (deceased) Angela (the mother). The underlined text is hard to make out, but I’m sure someone else here will figure it out for you.
Re: Question from Death Cert
She was the widow of deceased Agostino.mjclayton1 wrote: 04 Jul 2019, 01:02 Lucia was mentioned as being the sdaughterof (deceased) Giovanni, as well as (deceased) Angela (the mother). The underlined text is hard to make out, but I’m sure someone else here will figure it out for you.
T.
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Question from Death Cert
Hi, T. See what I get for trying to help? A seriously bruised ego!Tessa78 wrote: 04 Jul 2019, 01:35She was the widow of deceased Agostino.mjclayton1 wrote: 04 Jul 2019, 01:02 Lucia was mentioned as being the sdaughterof (deceased) Giovanni, as well as (deceased) Angela (the mother). The underlined text is hard to make out, but I’m sure someone else here will figure it out for you.
T.
I should’ve known by “vedova” that I was wrong on on the gender. A silly mistake. I couldn’t read the name of the person, tho’. That sort of threw me (although Lucia is, of course, a female name). Not my finest hour here!
Enjoy the 4th of July - wherever you are!!!
Mark
Re: Question from Death Cert
Non ti preoccupare!
The handwriting is very difficult. You did a great job!
T.
The handwriting is very difficult. You did a great job!
T.
Re: Question from Death Cert
Thanks for the answers, but I already understood those relationships. The reason I'm asking about the underlined part is that I have one of Lucia's siblings born to Giovanni and Angela and others born to Giovanni and Antonia. I just want to make sure that he was married twice and that a couple of the other death records aren't in error concerning the mother's name. I was thinking that might be what this line says.
Re: Question from Death Cert
The underlined part reads "per esecuzione della legge ci siamo trasferiti insieme ai due testimoni", that would be "as required by law, we moved with the two witnesses", that doesn't add anything interesting for your research.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

