Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
LPorter
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 Apr 2020, 13:58

Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!

Post by LPorter »

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me! I’ve managed to find the birth index for my family - Amabile, from Cava de Tirrine.

Per the index (right hand side of the page, half way down) there are a number of Amabile entries.

I’m interested in the ones with Luigi as the father - there are 6 of them in total. So far I have found 5 of the birth records but I’m struggling with the child born in 1891, it looks like a Dominica/Dominico?

Anyway in the final column with the registration number what does you believe the number to be?

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

I'm reading "Domenico" and the Number should be 566.

Angela
LPorter
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 Apr 2020, 13:58

Re: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!

Post by LPorter »

Thanks Angela.
Post Reply