Hi,
Hoping someone can help me! I’ve managed to find the birth index for my family - Amabile, from Cava de Tirrine.
Per the index (right hand side of the page, half way down) there are a number of Amabile entries.
I’m interested in the ones with Luigi as the father - there are 6 of them in total. So far I have found 5 of the birth records but I’m struggling with the child born in 1891, it looks like a Dominica/Dominico?
Anyway in the final column with the registration number what does you believe the number to be?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
I'm reading "Domenico" and the Number should be 566.
Angela
Angela
Re: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
Thanks Angela.
