Sorry! Can't find him on SS Death Index. May never had applied for benefits.
Try contacting Lee, Mass. County Clerk or the kind volunteers at this site.
http://www.raogk.com/massachu.htm
Hope it helps.
jcsm
Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
Do you think that it's possible to find something about my uncle Peter Masiero on the Berkshire Eagle's Newspaper Archive?
More precisely...I know that he died in 1941 in Lee, Massachusetts or towns nearby. Possible to look on his obituary? He had four sons: Arthur (died young between '25-'30), Angelo, John, Jospeh...all dead right now.
Thank you.
More precisely...I know that he died in 1941 in Lee, Massachusetts or towns nearby. Possible to look on his obituary? He had four sons: Arthur (died young between '25-'30), Angelo, John, Jospeh...all dead right now.
Thank you.
Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
Hi bull,
Newspaper obituaries are a good source of information, sometimes! Sometimes they give just basic information & other times you get a lot of family information. Do give it a try.
Here is the email address for the paper.
reader@berkshireeagle.com
And just in case the newspaper is not helpful, try contacting the Lee Public Library, they will most likely have a genealogical section.
http://www.leelibrary.org/
Hope this helps.
jcsm
Newspaper obituaries are a good source of information, sometimes! Sometimes they give just basic information & other times you get a lot of family information. Do give it a try.
Here is the email address for the paper.
reader@berkshireeagle.com
And just in case the newspaper is not helpful, try contacting the Lee Public Library, they will most likely have a genealogical section.
http://www.leelibrary.org/
Hope this helps.
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
I e-mailed but had no response yet.
May someone who has access to "Ancestry newspaper archive" post me Pietro Masiero's Obituary? He died in 1941 in Lee,MA.
Newspaper is the Berkshire Eagle.
Really Thank you, Bull
May someone who has access to "Ancestry newspaper archive" post me Pietro Masiero's Obituary? He died in 1941 in Lee,MA.
Newspaper is the Berkshire Eagle.
Really Thank you, Bull
Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
hi bull1982,
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't find it! You can try posting on www.findagrave.com as well. There are some great people who do all kinds of look up.
Nuccia
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't find it! You can try posting on www.findagrave.com as well. There are some great people who do all kinds of look up.
Nuccia
Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...
My great Grandfather was Joseph Masiero he died in the early 80's in Shirley Ma and I believe he was from the Berkshire area orginally.
espeed80915@yahoo.com
hope this helps....
espeed80915@yahoo.com
hope this helps....




