Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
-
edifortini
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Aug 2021, 20:49
Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Hello!
I'm trying to find some information about my grant great father.
The informations I have:
His name was Francisco Fortini, and he passed away in Brazil in 1939 with 69 years. So he may have been born in between 1869-71 in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Lucca.
His parents were Lourenço Fortini and Maria Fortini.
He was married to Venezia Lispoti.
Any information about his birth or where I can find his birth certificate and marriage, would help me so much.
Thank you in advance.
I'm trying to find some information about my grant great father.
The informations I have:
His name was Francisco Fortini, and he passed away in Brazil in 1939 with 69 years. So he may have been born in between 1869-71 in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Lucca.
His parents were Lourenço Fortini and Maria Fortini.
He was married to Venezia Lispoti.
Any information about his birth or where I can find his birth certificate and marriage, would help me so much.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
You are sure that your ancestor coming from Castelnuovo di garfagnana? From 1866 to 1871 no one Fortini Francesco was born
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
The only Francesco Fortini emigrated was born around 1861 and he was single http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/up ... 15_290.pdf
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
edifortini
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Aug 2021, 20:49
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Hello. Thanks for your reply!
I found out that he married in Brazil, so I think he came as a child to Brazil. He was 23 yo when he married, it was in 1893. Some parents told me that he had only an certificate from the church. But I don't know how to look for it.
The only information I have is that he was from Lucca. And in it's death certificate it's written "from Castelo Nuovo", so the only Caltelnuovo in Lucca that I found was Castelnuovo di garfagnana. 
I found out that he married in Brazil, so I think he came as a child to Brazil. He was 23 yo when he married, it was in 1893. Some parents told me that he had only an certificate from the church. But I don't know how to look for it.
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
ok if he was 23 on 1893 so was born around 1860 or 1859
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
edifortini
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Aug 2021, 20:49
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
I guess it was 1870 or 1969. No information extra about his birthday and it was exactly what I needed to found out first <3
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Sorry for typo.. I had a surgery to my left eye and I am no ok to 100.. 1 mean 1869 -1870
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
edifortini
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Aug 2021, 20:49
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Oh, not a problem. I get lost all the time on those dates. Hope you are fine and having a good recovering. 
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Ok, however I searched and no one Fortini ... you can post the marriage record?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
well, Castelnuovo di Garfagnana is no the birthplace, so I searched in VAGLI SOTTO and I found:
Francesco Beniamino FORTINI born on 11 Mar 1870 #19 in Vagli Sotto, son of Lorenzo FORTINI 40 old, sailor ( son of late Francesco) and of Maria BAISI (daughter of late Antonio)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043811
suanj
Francesco Beniamino FORTINI born on 11 Mar 1870 #19 in Vagli Sotto, son of Lorenzo FORTINI 40 old, sailor ( son of late Francesco) and of Maria BAISI (daughter of late Antonio)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043811
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
edifortini
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Aug 2021, 20:49
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Thank you so much for your consideration and information. You helped me a lot. <3
What is the word for sailor in this record? I got curious about that.
What is the word for sailor in this record? I got curious about that.
Re: Info about Francisco Fortini from Lucca
Commerciante...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
