Can anyone read the sign on the truck door, or have enhancing software which could improve readability.
The original photo is very small, only a few inches down and across. I had never seen photos that small.
Truck Sign
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Truck Sign
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Truck Sign
Photo software isn't cleaning it up enough. It appears the large print is "Angelo's", but can't make out any more...
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Truck Sign
Yes, that's what I thought - Angelo's. I was hoping to read the other text. Maybe I can try to scan it again. The original is so small.
The two girls seem to be related to the man with his arm on one of them. I was thinking he looked too old to be the father, maybe the grandfather?
The man standing second from left was born in 1923 (had no daughters) and the man standing to the left of the man with the girls was born in 1895 (had no children).
The remaining people are unidentified.
Based on the two known birth years, I'd guess the photo was taken in the U.S. between the late 1930s and mid 1940s.
The two girls seem to be related to the man with his arm on one of them. I was thinking he looked too old to be the father, maybe the grandfather?
The man standing second from left was born in 1923 (had no daughters) and the man standing to the left of the man with the girls was born in 1895 (had no children).
The remaining people are unidentified.
Based on the two known birth years, I'd guess the photo was taken in the U.S. between the late 1930s and mid 1940s.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Truck Sign
I'm guessing the man crouching in front is Angelo - the father of the two girls, and son of the man holding the girl.