Hello
Looking for Rose (Rosa) Sagnelli b.about 1813 ? We believe in S. Maria a Vico. She married Angelantonio Ruotolo. I am looking for her parents and confirmation she was born in San Maria a Vico or somewhere else.
Thank you!
sagnelli
Re: sagnelli
Info from your other thread to help volunteers with your search...
Given that Rosa's husband was born in 1844, she was probably born about the same time.
#162
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 96/wrVlxyw
T.
Here is the birth act of Angelantonio Ruotolo, husband of Rosa Sagnelli, in S. Maria a Vico in 1844. Very faded, but unfortunately, there is no annotation of marriage.Francesco Morgillo and Maria Francesca Ruotolo marriage in 1907 in S. Maria a Vico on 6 February.
#6
Francesco Morgillo is age 33, peasant, born in Arienzo, son of Alessandro Morgillo and of Nunzia Nuzzo.
Maria Francesca Ruotolo is age 25, peasant, born in S. Maria a Vico, daughter of Angelantonio Ruotolo, and of Rosa Sagnelli.
I looks like the bride'sbrother Domenico was a witness.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
Given that Rosa's husband was born in 1844, she was probably born about the same time.
#162
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 96/wrVlxyw
T.
Re: sagnelli
Yes, I can't find any birth record for her...what would that mean?
Re: sagnelli
I have searched extensively for her birth record since you posted your request in your other thread.
It appears that the surname Sagnelli is not found in S. Maria a Vico, BUT it is found in S. Maria Capua Vetere. Perhaps she was born there.
It may also be that they were married in S. Maria Capua Vetere.
If you look for a Publication of Banns for the marriage (posted in both the bride and groom's hometown) it should provide her comune of birth.
T.
It appears that the surname Sagnelli is not found in S. Maria a Vico, BUT it is found in S. Maria Capua Vetere. Perhaps she was born there.
It may also be that they were married in S. Maria Capua Vetere.
If you look for a Publication of Banns for the marriage (posted in both the bride and groom's hometown) it should provide her comune of birth.
T.
Re: sagnelli
Birth act of a son (Vincenzo) of Angelantonio and Rosa - born 1875 in SMV
Since the birth act I posted for Angelantonio Ruotolo has his father as Vincenzo, I believe this may be the first child born to the couple. Unfortunately, no age given for the mother Rosa Sagnelli.
There is an annotation of marriage in 1903 in SMV
#178
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
Marriage of Vincenzo Ruotolo and Maria Carmina Piscitelli in December 1903
#38
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/co ... pId=155927
Marriage Allegati - the attachments to the marriage
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
Unfortunately, none of these records give Rosa Sagnelli's age.
She was still living in 1903 for the marriage of her son.
T.
Since the birth act I posted for Angelantonio Ruotolo has his father as Vincenzo, I believe this may be the first child born to the couple. Unfortunately, no age given for the mother Rosa Sagnelli.
There is an annotation of marriage in 1903 in SMV
#178
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
Marriage of Vincenzo Ruotolo and Maria Carmina Piscitelli in December 1903
#38
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/co ... pId=155927
Marriage Allegati - the attachments to the marriage
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
Unfortunately, none of these records give Rosa Sagnelli's age.
She was still living in 1903 for the marriage of her son.
T.
Re: sagnelli
Yes, I see. I am following the daughter of Rosa Sagnelli and Angelantonio...Maria Francesca Ruotolo B. 1883 (as above) Still looking through records-I see nothing on Rosa as of yet...might just be the end of that line on the tree.

