Hello everyone, I need clarification on a place of birth that I cannot find on the Internet.
My research is focused on the CROCETTA (or sometimes CROCITTA) family, many of whose births were located in
Camporeale di Messina (or Messina). After verification, it is not the town of Camporeale (Trapani region, Palermo). However, I cannot know if the "Camporeale di Messina" is a district, parish, old commune, place called near Messina.
Perhaps someone has already worked on this place and, if so, were you able to consult any records as I cannot find any on ANTENATI or FAMILY SEARCH
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards.
Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina
Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina
- Attachments
-
CROCETTA Antonio.pdf- (127.24 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Re: Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina
I can't find anything...it's really weird!
Maybe someone who is from that area.
Maybe someone who is from that area.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina
Did Antonio marry Carmela Orsola?
