Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
MORANN13
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Jan 2024, 15:14

Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina

Post by MORANN13 »

Hello everyone, I need clarification on a place of birth that I cannot find on the Internet.
My research is focused on the CROCETTA (or sometimes CROCITTA) family, many of whose births were located in
Camporeale di Messina (or Messina). After verification, it is not the town of Camporeale (Trapani region, Palermo). However, I cannot know if the "Camporeale di Messina" is a district, parish, old commune, place called near Messina.
Perhaps someone has already worked on this place and, if so, were you able to consult any records as I cannot find any on ANTENATI or FAMILY SEARCH
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards.
Attachments
CROCETTA Antonio.pdf
(127.24 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina

Post by PippoM »

I can't find anything...it's really weird!
Maybe someone who is from that area.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Identification of a Sicilian municipality: Camporeale di Messina

Post by darkerhorse »

Did Antonio marry Carmela Orsola?
Post Reply