Marriage Translation Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
LuSiculu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 24 Oct 2009, 16:31

Marriage Translation Help

Post by LuSiculu »

I don't know why I am having trouble with this document but can anyone figure out if the bride and groom's parents are listed in the marriage document. It is number 8 for Carmelo DiSalvo and Cristina Eccellenti. Any help is always greatly appreciated!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Marriage Translation Help

Post by PippoM »

I can't read the name of the parents...it seems they are not mentioned
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Marriage Translation Help

Post by erudita74 »

I agree with Pippo that the parents’ names are not mentioned in the record. Neither spouse had been previously married, in case you need this info.

Erudita
User avatar
LuSiculu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 24 Oct 2009, 16:31

Re: Marriage Translation Help

Post by LuSiculu »

That's what I figured but really wanted a second pair of eyes. Thank you guys!!
Post Reply