Marriage Translation Help
Marriage Translation Help
I don't know why I am having trouble with this document but can anyone figure out if the bride and groom's parents are listed in the marriage document. It is number 8 for Carmelo DiSalvo and Cristina Eccellenti. Any help is always greatly appreciated!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Marriage Translation Help
I can't read the name of the parents...it seems they are not mentioned
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Marriage Translation Help
I agree with Pippo that the parents’ names are not mentioned in the record. Neither spouse had been previously married, in case you need this info.
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Marriage Translation Help
That's what I figured but really wanted a second pair of eyes. Thank you guys!!

