Hello
record is located at archdiocese of agrigento
image 106 April 5 1717
burgio
Please translate
especially both mother's surname
Barchola?
Bovina??
Thanks much
Linda
fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
On 5 April 1717, in Burgio,
Filippo de Miceli, son of Giuseppe Miceli and Domenica Bartolo, spouses, who had never married, of Villafranca,
married
Antonina, daughter of Biagio Raso and Pasqua Bacino, spouses, who had never married, of this town.
Filippo de Miceli, son of Giuseppe Miceli and Domenica Bartolo, spouses, who had never married, of Villafranca,
married
Antonina, daughter of Biagio Raso and Pasqua Bacino, spouses, who had never married, of this town.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
Baptism of Filippo Miceli, son of Giuseppe and Domenica Miceli spouses, in Villafranca on 26 January, 1691.
Villafranca. Battesimi 1684-1698 vol 5. Registro. Parte 3.
Image PC110049, f. 159, first record
Villafranca. Battesimi 1684-1698 vol 5. Registro. Parte 3.
Image PC110049, f. 159, first record
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
@mmogno
Thank you
I have a question. I have 5 previous records that are archdiocese records that have not been responded to I was wondering if you could take a look at them
Thank you much
Thank you
I have a question. I have 5 previous records that are archdiocese records that have not been responded to I was wondering if you could take a look at them
Thank you much
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
@mmogno
Is villafranca in Spain?
Do I go to antenati to look for baptism?
Is villafranca in Spain?
Do I go to antenati to look for baptism?
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
@mmogno
Is the next record related to filippo di miceli
Vincenzo di miceli also born in villafranca
Is the next record related to filippo di miceli
Vincenzo di miceli also born in villafranca
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
I see several villafranca
Terrani
Sicula,
Which one is it?
Terrani
Sicula,
Which one is it?
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
I think it's Villafranca Sicula, it borders with Burgio.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso
Thank you.That's what I'll discover just now
