fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by lindamauer »

Hello
record is located at archdiocese of agrigento
image 106 April 5 1717
burgio

Please translate
especially both mother's surname
Barchola?

Bovina??

Thanks much
Linda
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by mmogno »

On 5 April 1717, in Burgio,
Filippo de Miceli, son of Giuseppe Miceli and Domenica Bartolo, spouses, who had never married, of Villafranca,
married
Antonina, daughter of Biagio Raso and Pasqua Bacino, spouses, who had never married, of this town.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by mmogno »

Baptism of Filippo Miceli, son of Giuseppe and Domenica Miceli spouses, in Villafranca on 26 January, 1691.

Villafranca. Battesimi 1684-1698 vol 5. Registro. Parte 3.
Image PC110049, f. 159, first record
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by lindamauer »

@mmogno
Thank you
I have a question. I have 5 previous records that are archdiocese records that have not been responded to I was wondering if you could take a look at them
Thank you much
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by lindamauer »

@mmogno
Is villafranca in Spain?
Do I go to antenati to look for baptism?
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by lindamauer »

@mmogno
Is the next record related to filippo di miceli
Vincenzo di miceli also born in villafranca
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by lindamauer »

I see several villafranca
Terrani
Sicula,
Which one is it?
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by Danip »

I think it's Villafranca Sicula, it borders with Burgio.
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: fiiippo Miceli e Antonina Raso

Post by lindamauer »

Thank you.That's what I'll discover just now
Post Reply