Archdiocese agrigento record
Image 75
Folio 69 versa top left
Index clearly shows pietro mortillaro
Record underlines mortillaro but first word does not look like pietro
February 20 1610
Burgio
Record is very difficult.
Thanks for any help
Best linda
Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
I’m reading the groom’s name as Andriano (Mortillaro). Can’t read his parents’ names. Bride looks like Concetta, daughter of deceased Antonino and Beatrice, surname ?
Date looks like Feb 26, 1610 to me.
Date looks like Feb 26, 1610 to me.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
@erudita
the index clearly states pietro mortillaro under table of contents image P1 middle of the listings
i looked on image 74
folio 69
2nd record from top on the left
Please translate this record.
Thanks
Linda
the index clearly states pietro mortillaro under table of contents image P1 middle of the listings
i looked on image 74
folio 69
2nd record from top on the left
Please translate this record.
Thanks
Linda
Re: Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
This record is very difficult to read. I think the date is the 21st not 20th. Pietro Mortillaro son of Filippo (I see this name written above). Mother Antonina. I don’t see a maiden name for her.
Bride is Leonora daughter of Vito (?) and Antonina di Micheli (Miceli), spouses of this land.
I’m not 100% concerning the above info. Sorry.
Bride is Leonora daughter of Vito (?) and Antonina di Micheli (Miceli), spouses of this land.
I’m not 100% concerning the above info. Sorry.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
thank you Erudita!
you are a lifesaver
Best
Linda
you are a lifesaver
Best
Linda
Re: Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
I agree with Erudita except the bride's father is the late Minico (i.e., Domenico). I'm not confident about the bride's surname. The date might have been the 25th instead of the 21st.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: Pietro mortillaro e not sure wife marriage burgio
Thank you carubia for looking at this.
I appreciate it much
I wish photo restoration would be of help on these record images.
Maybe if i find other records for this couple it will reveal the bride's surname.
Best
Linda
I appreciate it much
I wish photo restoration would be of help on these record images.
Maybe if i find other records for this couple it will reveal the bride's surname.
Best
Linda