sanlopiccolo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
sanlopiccolo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: 26 Oct 2006, 00:00
Location: italia

sanlopiccolo

Post by sanlopiccolo »

buon giorno!, vi seguo sempre spero non vi dimentichiate di me.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: sanlopiccolo

Post by suanj »

assolutamente sabri: wldspirit aspetta risposta da qualche parrocchia a Brooklyn.. ha fornito l'ultimo indirizzo conosciuto, ma i tempi sono lunghi e il cognome è diffusissimo... io non ho trovato niente e posso solo dire che è possibile che i discendenti si siano spostati in qualche altro Stato... ciao, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: sanlopiccolo

Post by wldspirit »

We must wait for the reply from the parish archives, if in some time,
there is no reply, I will send another request.
But the archives for the parishes our many, still I hope there will be some good news for you.
Baci,
DeLisa
User avatar
sanlopiccolo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 40
Joined: 26 Oct 2006, 00:00
Location: italia

Re: sanlopiccolo

Post by sanlopiccolo »

CIAO UN SALUTO A TUTTI


SANLOPICCOLO
Post Reply