DiMatteo family

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Marlena
Elite
Elite
Posts: 431
Joined: 03 Oct 2006, 00:00
Location: California

DiMatteo family

Post by Marlena »

Can you tell me where Via Magione, Trabia, Palermo is? That is where a sister Carmela DiMatteo is from.
It's listed on my g.grandmothers ship manifest from 1908 July 31.
They are going to San Francisco.

Lists Vallelunga,DiMatteo and Rubino

Thak you!
marlene
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: DiMatteo family

Post by vj »

Marlene, I don't see your Via Magione
in Trabia, the street could be renamed?
interactive map of Trabia (look under the blue dot :wink: )
This map is fun to zoom & scoot & change from satelite to
hybrid to map.
Valarie
User avatar
lcd_a
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Trabia, Palermo, Sicilia, Italia

Re: DiMatteo family

Post by lcd_a »

for marlene

Hi! My name is Antonio I live in Trabia
Tomorrow I go to ask ad take some information about via magione after I write to you
exuse me for my wrong inglish language!
Post Reply