Can you tell me where Via Magione, Trabia, Palermo is? That is where a sister Carmela DiMatteo is from.
It's listed on my g.grandmothers ship manifest from 1908 July 31.
They are going to San Francisco.
Lists Vallelunga,DiMatteo and Rubino
Thak you!
marlene
DiMatteo family
Re: DiMatteo family
Marlene, I don't see your Via Magione
in Trabia, the street could be renamed?
interactive map of Trabia (look under the blue dot
)
This map is fun to zoom & scoot & change from satelite to
hybrid to map.
Valarie
in Trabia, the street could be renamed?
interactive map of Trabia (look under the blue dot
This map is fun to zoom & scoot & change from satelite to
hybrid to map.
Valarie
Re: DiMatteo family
for marlene
Hi! My name is Antonio I live in Trabia
Tomorrow I go to ask ad take some information about via magione after I write to you
exuse me for my wrong inglish language!
Hi! My name is Antonio I live in Trabia
Tomorrow I go to ask ad take some information about via magione after I write to you
exuse me for my wrong inglish language!


