and if it's not too much trouble the manifests for
Domenico Cimato
Reggio, Italy 1905
gallico, italy 1907
gallico, italy 1911
gallico, italy 1916
i believe these are all him
Cimato
- johnmilano
- Rookie

- Posts: 61
- Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 00:00
- Location: USA
Re: Cimato
also, does anyone have ancestry?
because when I type in Domenico Cimato
there is two results i'd like to check out:
his World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
and
New York Petitions for Naturalization
can anyone help with this, i dont have a subscription
I'd appreciate the help in advance!
JOHN
because when I type in Domenico Cimato
there is two results i'd like to check out:
his World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
and
New York Petitions for Naturalization
can anyone help with this, i dont have a subscription
I'd appreciate the help in advance!
JOHN
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Cimato
Sure, here you go.
Domenico Cimato 1916
Page 1
Page 2
Line 4
I have a subscription to Ancestry.com (obviously) and the first Domenico Cimato listed in the WWI cards was born in 1880. When you go to this image it brings up another man named Antonio Cincotta (clearly linked incorrectly).
The second Domenico was born 1894 and from Bucks County, PA.
Here is the Naturalization Petition you wanted to see (I don't think it is him either)
Domenico Naturalization Record
Here is a list from Ancestry of the Domenico Cimato entries, I would be glad to upload any you wish to see.
Name DOI DOB SEX PORT DEP.
Domenico Cimato 23 Dec 1898 abt 1879 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 27 Nov 1902 abt 1880 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 14 Dec 1902 abt 1880 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 18 Mar 1903 abt 1863 Male Napoli
Domenico Cimato 30 Jan 1903 abt 1881 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 8 May 1905 abt 1872 Male Messina
Domenico Cimato 3 Mar 1907 abt 1872 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 2 Apr 1911 abt 1893 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 11 Sep 1912 abt 1881 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 15 May 1914 abt 1890 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 1 Nov 1923 abt 1871 Genoa, Italy
Jim
Domenico Cimato 1916
Page 1
Page 2
Line 4
I have a subscription to Ancestry.com (obviously) and the first Domenico Cimato listed in the WWI cards was born in 1880. When you go to this image it brings up another man named Antonio Cincotta (clearly linked incorrectly).
The second Domenico was born 1894 and from Bucks County, PA.
Here is the Naturalization Petition you wanted to see (I don't think it is him either)
Domenico Naturalization Record
Here is a list from Ancestry of the Domenico Cimato entries, I would be glad to upload any you wish to see.
Name DOI DOB SEX PORT DEP.
Domenico Cimato 23 Dec 1898 abt 1879 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 27 Nov 1902 abt 1880 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 14 Dec 1902 abt 1880 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 18 Mar 1903 abt 1863 Male Napoli
Domenico Cimato 30 Jan 1903 abt 1881 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 8 May 1905 abt 1872 Male Messina
Domenico Cimato 3 Mar 1907 abt 1872 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 2 Apr 1911 abt 1893 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 11 Sep 1912 abt 1881 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 15 May 1914 abt 1890 Male Naples, Italy
Domenico Cimato 1 Nov 1923 abt 1871 Genoa, Italy
Jim
- johnmilano
- Rookie

- Posts: 61
- Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 00:00
- Location: USA
Re: Cimato
jimmy
thanks alot!!!
thanks alot!!!
- johnmilano
- Rookie

- Posts: 61
- Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 00:00
- Location: USA
Re: Cimato
hey Jim,
actually, the naturalization petition is a match
because my great-grandmother was naturalized
through him, and it says her date of naturalization
was Aug. 7 1901
it says he arrived feb 4 1887, is there any ship manifests
matching that?
actually, the naturalization petition is a match
because my great-grandmother was naturalized
through him, and it says her date of naturalization
was Aug. 7 1901
it says he arrived feb 4 1887, is there any ship manifests
matching that?
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Cimato
Yes the Castle Garden records, unfortunately they don't usually give much information. I'll see what I can find.
Here he is in the earliest manifest I can locate
Line 26
1898
Here he is in the earliest manifest I can locate
Line 26
1898