Can someone look on the LDS website and tell me if they have film for Pizzo, Calabria? I looked myself and there is a list of places called Pizzo. I don't know which is the right one. Would it be the one that says Calabro?
Here are the partial results I got for Pizzo.
Italy, Catanzaro, Pizzo
Italy, Parma, Pizzo
Pizzo Calabro
Italy, Catanzaro, Pizzo Calabro
Pizzo Calabria
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Pizzo Calabria
Pizzo Calabro should be the correct name
Re: Pizzo Calabria
Hello,
here there are the Pizzo Calabro civil record microfilm from FHL (mormon)
or LDS
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
here there are the Pizzo Calabro civil record microfilm from FHL (mormon)
or LDS
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
Re: Pizzo Calabria
Thanks very much for finding the information for me! 
Re: Pizzo Calabria
You are welcome, it was my pleasure to help you
bye Riccardo
bye Riccardo

