Pizzo Calabria

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Poipuo4
Elite
Elite
Posts: 387
Joined: 01 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Pizzo Calabria

Post by Poipuo4 »

Can someone look on the LDS website and tell me if they have film for Pizzo, Calabria? I looked myself and there is a list of places called Pizzo. I don't know which is the right one. Would it be the one that says Calabro?

Here are the partial results I got for Pizzo.

Italy, Catanzaro, Pizzo
Italy, Parma, Pizzo
Pizzo Calabro
Italy, Catanzaro, Pizzo Calabro
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pizzo Calabria

Post by liviomoreno »

Pizzo Calabro should be the correct name
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Pizzo Calabria

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
here there are the Pizzo Calabro civil record microfilm from FHL (mormon)
or LDS

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
User avatar
Poipuo4
Elite
Elite
Posts: 387
Joined: 01 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Pizzo Calabria

Post by Poipuo4 »

Thanks very much for finding the information for me! :D
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Pizzo Calabria

Post by ricbru »

You are welcome, it was my pleasure to help you
bye Riccardo
Post Reply