Prison Records
Re: Prison Records
Chuck,
I hope what I have done will be of some use to you.
It seems his military career began really well when he enlisted for 5 years with the Carabinieri, but within seven months he was (it seems) in disgrace.
I have sent, via Private Message, a very brief synthesis of content of military service for MIRRA Vincenzo.
I hope what I have done will be of some use to you.
It seems his military career began really well when he enlisted for 5 years with the Carabinieri, but within seven months he was (it seems) in disgrace.
I have sent, via Private Message, a very brief synthesis of content of military service for MIRRA Vincenzo.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: Prison Records
in the Ruolo Matricolare card it is wrote " gesto squalificato".. so it made a bad action.. nobody precisation... only refused the statement about loyalty and honor serving..
suanj
Hi could you explain what you think that means? so it made a bad action...nobody precisation... only refused the statement about loyalty and honor serving..
Deos all this mean he didn't do a crime only that he would not offer loyalty or honor???
suanj
Hi could you explain what you think that means? so it made a bad action...nobody precisation... only refused the statement about loyalty and honor serving..
Deos all this mean he didn't do a crime only that he would not offer loyalty or honor???
Re: Prison Records
no.... no crime.....no.... the prison time was little... maybe he made bad replies to superiors, perhaps some offenses....or it made brawl, or it stolen.... no big crimes....
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Prison Records
I a happy to hear that, my heart feels better now. How can we find the court papers of the offense.
Thank yuo for putting my mind to ease.
Chuck
Re: Prison Records
the sentence of Militar court in Roma was of 3 June 1910.. I believe that Roma State archive can to have it... he made the first time only 2 prison months ( from 19 april 1910 to 12 june 1910 ) and the penalty was amend... so no bad crime.... he after was sent in a particular corp for the militar discipline.... so no big crime... the refusing abt loyalty and honor etc was because he no had good discipline, maybe it suffered the militar service... maybe he was a "warm" man.........
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Prison Records
Hi, how do you mean warm man, I don't understand it.
Re: Prison Records
........... a passionate man , without self control...........
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Prison Records
Hello Suanj, thank you for writing to me about my Grandpa. He was a VERY nice man.
Big heart. Where can I write to Roma State Archive to get the court papers. I will need help asking for the correct information and to write in Italian. Would you help me?
Big heart. Where can I write to Roma State Archive to get the court papers. I will need help asking for the correct information and to write in Italian. Would you help me?
Re: Prison Records
Here's a link to some of my pages where I've listed the State Archive addresses:
Italian State Archive Addresses
Hopefully this helps.
Italian State Archive Addresses
Hopefully this helps.
Re: Prison Records
Hi Nuccia, I will look at the link. Thank you for jump starting my topic. I am glad you are watching the news I am getting. Can you see the private message? If not can I send it to you.
Thank you very much.
Chuck
Thank you very much.
Chuck
Re: Prison Records
Do you think this is the address?
Archivio di Stato Provincia do Roma Corso Rinascimento 40 00100 Roma, Italia
Archivio di Stato Provincia do Roma Corso Rinascimento 40 00100 Roma, Italia
Re: Prison Records
That's the address.Last wrote:Do you think this is the address?
Archivio di Stato Provincia do Roma Corso Rinascimento 40 00100 Roma, Italia
I watch all topics, Chuck.
Re: Prison Records
maybe you can write before here ( http://www.difesa.it/GiustiziaMilitare/ ... m-roma.htm the email is in this webpage), directly in Roma Militar Court, requesting infos by email:
Spett.le Tribunale militare di Roma
all'Ufficio Competente
Roma - viale delle Milizie, 5/c
Oggetto: Richiesta informazioni
Spett.le Tribunale Militare di Roma,
mi chiamo…… ( your name) e sono cittadino statunitense di origini italiane, discendente di un italiano emigrato nel secolo scorso.
Scrivo per informazioni su come richiedere fotocopia-a fini genealogici- della sentenza del Tribunale Militare di Roma datata 3 /06/1910 e relativa al mio antenato:
- MIRRA Vincenzo nato a San Giorgio La Montagna il 27/08/1889 figlio di Giuseppe e DI STEFANO Maria, numero di matricola 17788, allievo carabiniere a piedi Legione Allievi dal 12/07/1909, tale a cavallo il 12/09/1909, messo in prigione per gesto squalificato il 10/05/1910, tale nelle carceri preventive di Roma dal 19/05/1910 e condannato con sentenza del Tribunale Militare di Roma emessa in data 3/06 1910.
In attesa di riscontro alla presente, è gradita l’occasione per porgere i più distinti saluti,
……………your name
……………..your complete and exact address
…………………..your email
[hr]
regards, suanj
Spett.le Tribunale militare di Roma
all'Ufficio Competente
Roma - viale delle Milizie, 5/c
Oggetto: Richiesta informazioni
Spett.le Tribunale Militare di Roma,
mi chiamo…… ( your name) e sono cittadino statunitense di origini italiane, discendente di un italiano emigrato nel secolo scorso.
Scrivo per informazioni su come richiedere fotocopia-a fini genealogici- della sentenza del Tribunale Militare di Roma datata 3 /06/1910 e relativa al mio antenato:
- MIRRA Vincenzo nato a San Giorgio La Montagna il 27/08/1889 figlio di Giuseppe e DI STEFANO Maria, numero di matricola 17788, allievo carabiniere a piedi Legione Allievi dal 12/07/1909, tale a cavallo il 12/09/1909, messo in prigione per gesto squalificato il 10/05/1910, tale nelle carceri preventive di Roma dal 19/05/1910 e condannato con sentenza del Tribunale Militare di Roma emessa in data 3/06 1910.
In attesa di riscontro alla presente, è gradita l’occasione per porgere i più distinti saluti,
……………your name
……………..your complete and exact address
…………………..your email
[hr]
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Prison Records
Chuck
Re: Prison Records
happy of to help, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH



