hello,
I need some help. I would likke to know if there is a town called filignano in the piemonte district. I know there is one in molise region but it is not the good one. Thanks for your help,
Helene
filignano in piemonte district
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: filignano in piemonte district
dear Hetba there does not appear to be any city, town or village in the piemonte region of Italy that has the name Filignano. I even c hecked for suburbs, neighborhoods and hamlets oof cities, towns and villages with proper names that have a section that may be called Filignano (in Italy they are called Frazioni). Please advise what you are seeking so that we may assist you further. =Peter=
Re: filignano in piemonte district
A sounds like possibility:
Farigliano in the province of Cuneo in Piemonte
Biff
Farigliano in the province of Cuneo in Piemonte
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: filignano in piemonte district
My great gd father was born in filignano district of piemonte in 1849.(it is on his death certificate in france).PeterTimber wrote:dear Hetba there does not appear to be any city, town or village in the piemonte region of Italy that has the name Filignano. I even c hecked for suburbs, neighborhoods and hamlets oof cities, towns and villages with proper names that have a section that may be called Filignano (in Italy they are called Frazioni). Please advise what you are seeking so that we may assist you further. =Peter=
I have the microfims from filignano (molise) and he is not there.That is why I tried to have some help from you thinking there was another town
called filignano.
What can I do?
Helene
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: filignano in piemonte district
Dear heteba perhaps Biff's explanation that the town may be FARIGLIANO is a good lead to follow in the absence of any additonal information. I take it the films are from the Mormon church famil yhistory library in france where you reside so just obtain the farigliano micorfilm andsee if that is the correct town you are seeking in Piemonte. =Peter=
Re: filignano in piemonte district
I will try it, thank you very much Peter. I'll let you know about it.
Helene
Helene
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: filignano in piemonte district
.....and Biff too. =Peter=
Re: filignano in piemonte district
yes of ourse I have done it but I made a mistake I sent the message on pm instead of using quote. Sorry,
Helene
Helene
- Maurizio
- Veteran

- Posts: 160
- Joined: 29 Aug 2002, 00:00
- Location: Canavese, Piemonte, Italia
- Contact:
Re: filignano in piemonte district
HI.
Since we are now on the alternative spellings, in Piemonte there's also a DIVIGNANO (province of NOVARA).
Hope this helps
Ciao,
Maurizio
Since we are now on the alternative spellings, in Piemonte there's also a DIVIGNANO (province of NOVARA).
Hope this helps
Ciao,
Maurizio
Re: filignano in piemonte district
hello,
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
Re: filignano in piemonte district
hello,
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
thank you very much for this information, i will try davignano, I let you know about it,
Helene
