Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
The mormon church advised that when dealing with church officials for church records that $15.00 was the proper donation. Howver, since the US$ took a plunge to 75 euro cents It would seem that $20.00 is the way to go. =peter=
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Tara.....Pesca says.......pesca wrote:Si avete tradotto bene. Il sacerdote chiede a Tara solo (se possbile) solo un piccolo contributo per i riscaldamenti dell'Abbazia...
Per il resto , sta provvedendo a ritrovare i documenti che Tara mi ha chiesto.
Paola
It is translated well. The priest alone asks Tara (if possbile) for a small contribution for the heating.... For the remainder, it is for me to find the documents that Tara has asked for.
Paola
I'm hoping suanj can guide you on this Tara. I'm not sure what you should do.
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
right translation Elizabeth!
kisses, suanj
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Tara, per quanto riguarda la donazione non c'è una valore preciso, è una donazione, quello che uno si sente di donare ...
Ci dobbiamo mettere daccordo su come inviare i documenti....
Paola
Ci dobbiamo mettere daccordo su come inviare i documenti....
Paola
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Hi Tara, Pesca saying that a donation is a donation, without a precise amount... however I can to say that from what I know abt thread, for the documents that you request, I believe that 25/30 euros is a right donation... Tara send it in a simply envelope 50 US dollars, with a cover letter of thanks, and your address, so the priest, paying the fee of bank for the change in euros, can have abt 25/30 euros... for to send the document Pesca can send a simply letter by normal post, and it arrive you after 8/10 days....
pesca io spedisco i documenti con lettera normale affrancata per gli USA e sono sempre arrivati... poi se vuoi fare una raccomandata si spende di più è ovvio, e arriva dopo, ma hai una sicurezza in più.. comunque la posta normale arriva bene, prima, e egualmente, ciao suanj
pesca io spedisco i documenti con lettera normale affrancata per gli USA e sono sempre arrivati... poi se vuoi fare una raccomandata si spende di più è ovvio, e arriva dopo, ma hai una sicurezza in più.. comunque la posta normale arriva bene, prima, e egualmente, ciao suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
ashlandlee
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
I have Euros I can send.
But I need an address and contact name.
I am also going to ask the church here in Buffalo, St. Lawrence church, if they can make the donation transfer. The Buffalo church is the sister church to Pescasseroli's church. We have a black madonna here too. (I just found out about this church.)
But I need an address and contact name.
I am also going to ask the church here in Buffalo, St. Lawrence church, if they can make the donation transfer. The Buffalo church is the sister church to Pescasseroli's church. We have a black madonna here too. (I just found out about this church.)
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Tara I think that's a great idea. Church to church. Let me know how it goes.
-
ashlandlee
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
The local church can't do the transfer.
Do I send the check to the church address with Attention Rev. Romolo Mariani?
Also, what type of check should I send? bank check, money order, other idea?
Thank you for all the help everyone provided.
Do I send the check to the church address with Attention Rev. Romolo Mariani?
Also, what type of check should I send? bank check, money order, other idea?
Thank you for all the help everyone provided.
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Le faccio sapere al piu presto.
Ciao
Paola
Ciao
Paola
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Paola let you know very soon abt the money sending...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Ciao Tara, ecco cosa ti ha ha scritto il parroco:
"I send you al. I hope what you searh and desire.The wedding act in this charch I did not it find , but I give you the town hall "ATTO DI MATRIMONIO".Best whished to you .god and Holy mother bless you.
father Romolo Mariani."
Ti manderò tutto via posta raccomandata.
Ciao
Paola
"I send you al. I hope what you searh and desire.The wedding act in this charch I did not it find , but I give you the town hall "ATTO DI MATRIMONIO".Best whished to you .god and Holy mother bless you.
father Romolo Mariani."
Ti manderò tutto via posta raccomandata.
Ciao
Paola
-
ashlandlee
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
An up-date for readers.
Paola email me the birth dates and marriage date of my family born in Pescasseroli.
The Priest is making photocopies and will send the copies to me in a few days (I think).
I have the priest's address.
Now, I will get a bank check for a donation to the church.
This is fabulous ! ! !
Also I learned each person's full name. The first names were changed in the United States. So, seeing the real names with birth dates was great.
I want to have a family reunion in Pescasseroli ! I want to go to Pescasseroli so bad (a lot).
Paola email me the birth dates and marriage date of my family born in Pescasseroli.
The Priest is making photocopies and will send the copies to me in a few days (I think).
I have the priest's address.
Now, I will get a bank check for a donation to the church.
This is fabulous ! ! !
Also I learned each person's full name. The first names were changed in the United States. So, seeing the real names with birth dates was great.
I want to have a family reunion in Pescasseroli ! I want to go to Pescasseroli so bad (a lot).
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Congratulations Tara that's wonderful.
I don't think you can send a bank check though. Wait until suanj gets on and reads this so she can tell you how you need to send to the priest.
Suanj........can you tell Tara if the priest will be able to cash a bank check?
Thanks Suanj!!
Elizabeth
I don't think you can send a bank check though. Wait until suanj gets on and reads this so she can tell you how you need to send to the priest.
Suanj........can you tell Tara if the priest will be able to cash a bank check?
Thanks Suanj!!
Elizabeth
-
ashlandlee
Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo
Thank you all.
The priest sent me photocopies of the birth, baptisms and a marriage record. I was able to add another generation, all four names, to my family tree.
I will be sending the donation soon. I will ask my bank if they can send a check the priest can cash.
The priest sent me photocopies of the birth, baptisms and a marriage record. I was able to add another generation, all four names, to my family tree.
I will be sending the donation soon. I will ask my bank if they can send a check the priest can cash.

