Lonate Pozzolo
- meticulousmobile
- Rookie

- Posts: 84
- Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 00:00
- Location: boston
Lonate Pozzolo
Anyone have any family come from there or any luck finding civil records? Nothing on the FHC library, thinking of writing a letter to the comune. Records mightve been destroyed in WW2 maybe? I have a name, est. birthdate, parents' names, etc. This side of the family is killin me....Northern Italians.....ughh 
Researching Pennella, Liuzzi, Bottini, Casella, LaPosta, Defeudis, Gaudet, Gallant and Parant.
Re: Lonate Pozzolo
Military records of men who lived there can be found at Archivio di Stato di Varese
http://www.asva.archivi.beniculturali.it/
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
http://www.asva.archivi.beniculturali.it/
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
- meticulousmobile
- Rookie

- Posts: 84
- Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 00:00
- Location: boston
Re: Lonate Pozzolo
Not sure, he came to the USA betwen 1875 and 1885. Maybe I could write to the comune to request a birth record?
Researching Pennella, Liuzzi, Bottini, Casella, LaPosta, Defeudis, Gaudet, Gallant and Parant.
Re: Lonate Pozzolo
The comune has the birth record for sure
bye Riccardo
bye Riccardo
