Lonate Pozzolo

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
meticulousmobile
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 00:00
Location: boston

Lonate Pozzolo

Post by meticulousmobile »

Anyone have any family come from there or any luck finding civil records? Nothing on the FHC library, thinking of writing a letter to the comune. Records mightve been destroyed in WW2 maybe? I have a name, est. birthdate, parents' names, etc. This side of the family is killin me....Northern Italians.....ughh :wink:
Researching Pennella, Liuzzi, Bottini, Casella, LaPosta, Defeudis, Gaudet, Gallant and Parant.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Lonate Pozzolo

Post by ricbru »

Military records of men who lived there can be found at Archivio di Stato di Varese

http://www.asva.archivi.beniculturali.it/

I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
User avatar
meticulousmobile
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: 06 Nov 2007, 00:00
Location: boston

Re: Lonate Pozzolo

Post by meticulousmobile »

Not sure, he came to the USA betwen 1875 and 1885. Maybe I could write to the comune to request a birth record?
Researching Pennella, Liuzzi, Bottini, Casella, LaPosta, Defeudis, Gaudet, Gallant and Parant.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Lonate Pozzolo

Post by ricbru »

The comune has the birth record for sure
bye Riccardo
Post Reply