Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Lee
[img][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6017 ... dayti7.gif[/img][/img]
Hugs,
Lee
[img][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6017 ... dayti7.gif[/img][/img]
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Ciao Suanji,
may I join the party?
Very Happy Birthday!!!
100 di questi giorni !!
Ada
may I join the party?
Very Happy Birthday!!!
100 di questi giorni !!
Ada
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
[/align]wldspirit wrote:[align=center]Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Lee
Happy Birthday Suanj and Wildspirit
you both are the best
hugs
Riccardo
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Laura
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Happy Birthday, suanj
!!
Biff
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Thank you Ricbru!!
I think your pretty awesome to!!
wldspirit
I think your pretty awesome to!!
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
hi to my wonderful friends!
Thanks a lot!
It is wonderful for me to read this!

Prosit!!!!!!
kisses, suanj
Thanks a lot!
It is wonderful for me to read this!

Prosit!!!!!!
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Dear Suanj HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! Your warmth and charm draw us all together to wish you the very best. =Peter=
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Happy Birthday Ladies. Hope this year is a good one for you both. 
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
[align=center]and a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY for a special friend: LEE[/align]


suanj


suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Thank you Suanj......You are a dear friend.
It is an honor to share a birthday with someone as wonderful as you....
Many hugs and kisses!!!
Lee
Many hugs and kisses!!!
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
Oh my, I almost missed it,
I hope suanj is still up!
All my best wishes for a
A very very happy birthday
for wldspirit and suanj
Valarie
I hope suanj is still up!
All my best wishes for a
A very very happy birthday
for wldspirit and suanj
Valarie
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
to wldspirit and suanj, i hope you both had a really nice birthday yesterday, thankyou for all your help in the past, best wishes from john
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
thank you dears vj and jolynn! very kinds! kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!
I should have a birthday everyday!!!!
My husband did all the cooking, cleaning and even ran the errands...
now I could get used to that!!!!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.....
who knows, maybe next year Suanj and I can spend it together in Italia...
that would be even better than the husband cooking me breakfast in bed!!!
Lee
My husband did all the cooking, cleaning and even ran the errands...
now I could get used to that!!!!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.....
who knows, maybe next year Suanj and I can spend it together in Italia...
that would be even better than the husband cooking me breakfast in bed!!!
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."



