Happy Birthday Suanj!!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by wldspirit »

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Lee

[img][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6017 ... dayti7.gif[/img][/img]
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
uantiti
Elite
Elite
Posts: 405
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by uantiti »

Ciao Suanji,

may I join the party?

Very Happy Birthday!!! :D

100 di questi giorni !!

Ada
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by ricbru »

wldspirit wrote:[align=center]Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Lee

Image
[/align]

Happy Birthday Suanj and Wildspirit
you both are the best
hugs
Riccardo
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by pink67 »

:mrgreen: Felici Compleanni!!!!!!! ..
Laura
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by Biff83 »

Happy Birthday, suanj :D !!

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by wldspirit »

Thank you Ricbru!!
I think your pretty awesome to!!
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by suanj »

hi to my wonderful friends!
Thanks a lot!
It is wonderful for me to read this!
Image
Prosit!!!!!!

kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Suanj HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! Your warmth and charm draw us all together to wish you the very best. =Peter=
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by nuccia »

Happy Birthday Ladies. Hope this year is a good one for you both. :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by suanj »

[align=center]and a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY for a special friend: LEE[/align]
ImageImage

suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by wldspirit »

Thank you Suanj......You are a dear friend. :D It is an honor to share a birthday with someone as wonderful as you....
Many hugs and kisses!!!
Lee
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by vj »

Oh my, I almost missed it,
I hope suanj is still up!

All my best wishes for a
A very very happy birthday
for wldspirit and suanj :D

Valarie
User avatar
jolynn
Elite
Elite
Posts: 270
Joined: 15 Apr 2007, 00:00
Location: grimsby england

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by jolynn »

to wldspirit and suanj, i hope you both had a really nice birthday yesterday, thankyou for all your help in the past, best wishes from john
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by suanj »

thank you dears vj and jolynn! very kinds! kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Suanj!!

Post by wldspirit »

I should have a birthday everyday!!!! :P

My husband did all the cooking, cleaning and even ran the errands...
now I could get used to that!!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes..... :D
who knows, maybe next year Suanj and I can spend it together in Italia...
that would be even better than the husband cooking me breakfast in bed!!!

Lee
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Post Reply